Non-alcoholic drinks are a great way to still be a part of the summer festivities and keep
things super-cool. Just follow the awesome recipes below, and you’ll be whipping up some
serious mocktails in no time. Jot some recipes down and take them to an event like a
wedding and no one will know you aren’t drinking.
Fizzy Water Fun
One of the best ways to kick things up a notch this summer with zero alcohol, just add fruit to fizzy water. You can jazz up any ordinary glass of sparkling or soda water. Some great
● All of the berries: blueberries, raspberries, strawberries
● Just cucumber for a refreshing mocktail.
● Add a little mint to spruce it up.
● Lemon or lime, or even just an orange slice is sweet.
● Feeling tropical? Add a few diced watermelon pieces to the mix.
For this refreshing drink, you’ll need: crushed pineapple, fresh mint, raw sugar, lime slices,
crushed ice and sparkling water. Muddle the mint, pineapple and sugar in a tall glass. Top
with ice. Add sparkling water. Stir and enjoy!
Lemonade is a very refreshing summer drink. While you might like it all by itself, it’s also
delicious with some sweet additions to give it that mocktail look. Try adding these:
● Muddled strawberry or watermelon for a fruity freeze.
● Sprigs of lavender for a floral cocktail.
● Rosemary for a hint of herb.
● Iced tea for that classic Arnold Palmer.
Sassy Sober Sangria
● 4 cups white grape juice
● 1/4 cup blueberries + 3/4 cup blueberries
● 1 cup orange juice
● Juice of 1 lime + 2 limes
● 2 oranges, chopped
● 2 bananas, chopped
● 2 peaches, chopped
Blend the white grape juice with 1/4 cup blueberries in a blender. Pour the berry mixture into
a pitcher. Add the orange and lime juice. Stir until well-mixed. Add ice to the pitcher. Next,
add the liquid mixture, the chopped fruits, and 3/4 cup of blueberries. Let stand in the fridge
for about 2 hours, and serve.