Ready to toss the smokes and get your life back!? We’ve got some great ways to keep you busy during your smoking detox. With a positive mind, the best supplement ever to help you quit cigarettes, and a few tips and tricks - you’ll be smoke free, for good, in no time!
Get Prepared to Quit by Detoxing The House
● If you smoke inside your house, gather everything up and wash all of your clothes, blankets and bedding.
● Febreeze and disinfect your whole house. Smoke gets on the walls even, so a good wipe down or fresh coat of paint might help you get motivated to really quit for good.
● Dump all your stashed emergency cigarettes. That means the ones in your office or work locker, glove compartment or console of your car, and any other secret hiding spots.
● Send your favorite smoking chair to Goodwill or The Salvation Army. Anything that reminds you of smoking needs to be given a new home.
Clean Your Lungs Out
● Start a detox regimen to get your lungs back in action and breathing easy. You need a supplement that gives you a nicotine flush and helps with cravings. In lieu of over the counter products that just make you want to smoke again, try Mitadone No Smoking & Lung Cleanse.
● Grab some snacks to keep you snacking happy. Carrot sticks and hummus, celery sticks and peanut butter, cinnamon sticks, sugarless gum and candy - all of these can help keep your mind off grabbing a smoke.
● Write down why you ‘want to quit smoking’. Keeping your hands busy with pencils and paper, games and other fun activities can also keep you from wanting a smoke.
● Drink plenty of water during your detox. Your body needs about 5 (12 ounce) glasses a day for a good flush.